Feb 24, 2020
In this episode of the Millionaire Mindcast, we have Craig Ballantyne who shares insights and tips on how to become a high performer and control your mornings, the power of public accountability, the best way to tell the story that is valuable to the world, how to earn more confidence, gives some business lessons on how to get yourself to the next level, and how to turn your 6 figure earnings to 7 figures!
Craig Ballantyne is an Entrepreneur, Speaker, Business Coach, Personal Development Coach, High-Performance Coach, Coach of 250+ 7-Figure Entrepreneurs, author of the Perfect Day Formula, co-owner of the website, EarlytoRise.com.
He created a series of coaching programs for high-performers, entrepreneurs, and executives. Each year, The Perfect Life Retreat helps high performers get more done each day, increase their income, and make more quality time for their family and personal lives. Craig's friends called him, "The World's Most Disciplined Man."
Craig spent 15 years selling his programs on the internet until he started coaching and speaking career, and joining mastermind groups. He strongly believed that knowing a lot of people makes everything in life easier. Successful people have all areas of life checked off and very well connected. Thus, it is a way of knowing more about how to grow your business, where to invest your money, knowing more about real estate, how to flip houses more, etc.
Moreover, he talks about the importance of preparation and
controlling your mornings. What does it mean? Craig believed that
the more prepared you are, the more successful you’re going to be
just like the top successful entrepreneurs in the world. Just like
preparing things the night before to dominate your day.
On the other hand, Craig was used to being a binge drinker, hypocritical, socially anxious, introverted type of person, stressed and had some anxiety attacks, but decided to leave the vicious life and shift into a virtuous life. He gets his life on track, living his best, building a legacy and impacting more people.
You too can do it. How? Craig suggested that you just need to be
willing to admit what you are not willing to do to not live in
frustration and depression. Know your true self and what your
values are. Then, you can design your life to be successful
whatever that means to you. You don’t need to be like somebody else
but being the best version of yourself. Just figure out what game
you’re willing to play and play that game as well as you can.
Above all, don’t forget to have that patience when you hit obstacles and hurdles with your business and in life!
Some Questions I Ask:
● How did you get into this line of work of coaching people how to turn earnings into 7 figures? (00:31)
● What are the things that you see separate the successful entrepreneurs and really the non-entrepreneurs? (01:50)
● How do you feel the importance of utilizing the evenings to set up the next day? (03:48)
● With all the people you impacted along the way, you’ve changed the script on yourself first. What was that? (08:30)
● What do you see being the separator between the 6 and the 7 figure earner? (11:25)
● What are some of the most common things that you see people could easily get rid of what's holding them back that would really allow them to catapult to that next level? (13:34)
● What do you think are some of the best things you see those 7 and 8 figure earners doing at the highest level? (15:59)
● What are some of the trending topics or things that you see & you heard the top performers really pushing into right now that may not be around before? (17:39)
● How do you continue to rise your leadership lead and how do you do what you do at the highest level? (19:38)
● How important is that public accountability & how can someone enroll more of that in their life right now? (20:51)
● Where do you see entrepreneurs winning right now that more people should be paying attention to? (23:15)
● How for someone that is conscious of the way they look and sounds on video? (23:59)
● What’s your thought on how someone can break into doing more videos? (25:46)
● What are some of the lessons that you want to pull out for today’s entrepreneurs that they really need to hear and buy into? (30:10)
● What are you paying attention to right now? (32:42)
● What does your wellness routine look like? (35:35)
● After retirement, if you look back & review your career, what do you hope to hear people saying about you? (38:26)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
● The best way to start a business. (01:24)
● The secret of successful people. (02:31)
● What does recharging really mean. (04:28)
● Tips to become a high performer (05:05)
● Three different types of people & the people that are most successful. (11:51)
● Servant leadership – what is it. (16:09)
● Good business lesson. (34:47)
● “When people are asking you questions all the time, that’s when you know you’re onto something.”
● “Knowing a lot of people makes everything in life easier.”
● “Grow your network.”
● “Be a person of value that grows that network.”
● “The more prepared you are, the more successful you’re going to be.”
● “You need to draw a line somewhere.”
● “You need to be willing to admit what you are not willing to do.”
● “Be the best version of you every day within the boundaries you wanted to be.”
● “The more money you make the more often you are going to get a suit.”
● “8 figure entrepreneurs and 7 figure entrepreneurs become less of a maker and more of a manager.”
● “Being consistent is key.”
● “Knowing yourself is key.”
● “Become a less maker and more of a manager.”
How to Win at the Sport of Business book by Mark Cuban
Connect with Craig Ballantyne on: Instagram
The Perfect Week Formula