Rachel Adams Lee is the CEO & founder of Rachel Adams Group at Keller Williams Realty. She is currently ranked in the top 1% of all Realtors in Placer and Sacramento counties. In 2015 and 2016 she was named “Wall Street Journal’s Top 1000 Agents” in the US. Her team is anticipated to close $50 million in sales for the year 2017.
When not actively selling homes, Rachel can be found traveling the US, coaching others on how to build a successful real estate team with a winning mindset. While real estate is in her blood, her greatest joy comes from encouraging others to lead their best lives. Rachel’s love for inspiring others, combined with her own unique and powerful journey, led her to create the “Lost to Found in 90 Days” book and program. Rachel often hosts Female Empowerment Masterminds, all geared towards “finding your power within”.
What you will learn:
- What is Rachel’s strategy around networking and being a connector?
- How has her social media presence provided her opportunities to expand her wealth generating opportunities?
- Who were some of Rachel’s mentors and what are some of the truths she now believes that she didn’t believe in before working with them?
- How does Rachel deal with negativity in her life:
- What is Rachel still fearful of that drives her every day?
- Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.
- When you want to increase your reach about your company, don’t make it about your company. Make it about something people are going to respond to and interact with.
- What you put out there the universe hears and gives back to you.
- When you say “yes” to something you don’t really want to do, it’s a dirty yes, and you are not living your life with integrity.
- If you’re constantly moving from one thing to the next you are not giving yourself any love and you’re not giving anyone else the opportunity to love you or you to reciprocate that love.
- Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you respond to what happens to you.
- “Bounce back ability”… life is going to hit you and do you have “bounce back ability”
- If you want to change your life you need to change your conversations.
Help spread this uplifting content by leaving a review on iTunes:
Stay in touch with Matty A:
Connect with Rachel:
Her Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RACHELADAMSREALTOR
Her Website: http://www.racheladamsinspire.com/
Her Company Website: http://racheladamsgroup.com/