Jan 29, 2018
Rachel Adams Lee is the CEO &
founder of Rachel Adams Group at Keller Williams Realty. She is
currently ranked in the top 1% of all Realtors in Placer and
Sacramento counties. In 2015 and 2016 she was named “Wall Street
Journal’s Top 1000 Agents” in the US. Her team is anticipated to
close $50 million in sales for the year 2017.
When not actively selling homes,
Rachel can be found traveling the US, coaching others on how to
build a successful real estate team with a winning mindset. While
real estate is in her blood, her greatest joy comes from
encouraging others to lead their best lives. Rachel’s love for
inspiring others, combined with her own unique and powerful
journey, led her to create the “Lost to Found in 90 Days” book and
program. Rachel often hosts Female Empowerment Masterminds, all
geared towards “finding your power within”.
What you will learn:
- What is Rachel’s strategy
around networking and being a connector?
- How has her social media presence provided her opportunities to
expand her wealth generating opportunities?
- Who were some of Rachel’s mentors and what are some of the
truths she now believes that she didn’t believe in before working
- How does Rachel deal with negativity in her life:
- What is Rachel still fearful of that drives her every
- Change the way you look at
things and the things you look at change.
- When you want to increase your reach about your company, don’t
make it about your company. Make it about something people
are going to respond to and interact with.
- What you put out there the universe hears and gives back to
- When you say “yes” to something you don’t really want to do,
it’s a dirty yes, and you are not living your life with
- If you’re constantly moving from one thing to the next you are
not giving yourself any love and you’re not giving anyone else the
opportunity to love you or you to reciprocate that love.
- Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you respond
to what happens to you.
- “Bounce back ability”… life is going to hit you and do you have
“bounce back ability”
- If you want to change your life you need to change your
Help spread this uplifting
content by leaving a review on iTunes:
Stay in touch with Matty A:
Connect with Rachel:
Her Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RACHELADAMSREALTOR
Her Website: http://www.racheladamsinspire.com/
Her Company Website: